Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Ahoy! It's Summer Blockbuster Season!!!!

The big summer movie season has officially begun with the premier of Spiderman 3 this past weekend!! Here is a list of the movies that have me all a twitter:

These are movies I will definately see on the big screen:



"Blades of Glory": Saw it this past weekend, it was hysterical. Lugh out loud ridiculousness!



"Spiderman 3": I cannot wait to see this!!! Spiderman ROCKS!!!



"Pirates of The Caribbean: At World's End": No explaination needed, Savvy??



"Ocean's 13": 11 was great and 12 sucked (except for the Nighfox burglar scene near the end) but the boys are back in Vegas and I am in!


"Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix": Hey, these are good movies and the books are great, that's why I am looking forward to the 7th and finale book to drop this July as well!


Other movies that look good, but might end up being renters:


"Disturbia": 'Cause it just looks like it might be a good scare.

"The Invisible": I am intrigued by the plot of this movie.

"Live Free or Die Hard":
I am hoping to catcha glimpse of the Bruce Willis we all know and love but haven't seen in a while. One with a sense of humor.

"The Bourne Ultimatum": Okay, so I haven't even seen The Bourne Supremacy yet, but iloved the first movie and I might just wait and make a movie marathon out of it. :)

"I Now pronounce you Chuck and Larry": Its about the only comedy that I want to see but not badly enough to shell out the bucks for a theater seat. Even tho Jessica Biel is in it (excuse me while I vomit) How can you resist the comedy of Adam Sandler and that funny guy from Hitch?!?!?

Did I miss any you think should be on my list? I am open for suggestions!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sparkles said...

you look like you got some good movies on that list. again disturbia was pretty good and the guy was pretty cute too :) also i can't wait to see pirates even though i still have not seen the second one- did i tell you that they are gonna be showing both a regular version and a 3d version of it. i might wanna see both :)

5:09 PM, May 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought about you when I read the article about the boy with 2 spiders in his ear (sounded like rice krispies!!) Nathan seemed envious of him-its a boy thing.

8:38 PM, May 08, 2007  
Blogger Artistic Soul said...

When I read through this in my feed reader, I missed POTC and was like, "dude, CC - POTC comes out this summer! duh!" ... but then I re-read it and saw it was actually in there the first time. :)

I can't WAIT to see Spiderman. Hopefully sometime this week...it's hard to find time for movies in the middle of May TV sweeps!

9:17 AM, May 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home