Friday, May 04, 2007

Happy Friday!

Yippeee!!! It's Friday!

Can I just tell you how happy that makes me?

Tonight it's a Birthday Party for Big Geek! Tomorrow it's a gaggle of friends for a showing of "Blades of Glory" at the local mall theater. Sunday will be a lay low and veg kinda day. I am loving this laptop of mine and so excited about burning a TON of mises I have had rolling around in my head forever!:) (And also checking out that movie making software as well.)

What? Why am I not seeing Spidey 3 you ask? Well, I have it on good authority (thank you Nate!) that it is AWESOME. But I think I will wait a few days and go possibly Monday night b/c we all know EVERYONE and their brother will be out to see our Friendly neighborhood Spiderman. We all know how I enjoy a movie better when it is not crowded to the gills!! Not that Monday will not be crowded, but it might be more managable! I can't wait to see it tho!

So have a great weekend y'all and enjoy this beautiful spring weather!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sparkles said...

SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE A NICE AND RELAXING WEEKEN AHEAD OF YOU. YOU'LL HAVE TO LET ME KNOW HOW THE MOVIE IS :) SEE YOU NEXT WEEK

11:02 PM, May 04, 2007  
Blogger Artistic Soul said...

I can't WAIT to see Spiderman -- but my partner and I are also going to wait until Monday or Tuesday afternoon. Not only will we be done with school stuff, but the crowds will be back at work and school!

11:04 AM, May 05, 2007  
Blogger Sparkles said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:15 AM, May 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home