Thursday, May 17, 2007

Carol's Cafe Grand Opening a Success!

Yesterday was the grand opening of the new "Carol's Cafe" situated in the picturesque office space of yours truly. Here is a small rendering of what my office space looks like, with seating to my left for "patrons of the cafe".


What better way to spend your lunch 1/2 hour when the weather outside is not suitable for a Pirate Picnic?? I filled the couch with 3 friends today and noticed other colleagues who walked by would have joined in if more seating was available. I shy away from offering reservations or priority seating due to the fact that is undermines the spontaneous mood the Cafe was founded on.

I have also made up the following sign (because that is what I do lately!:)for the Cafe:


Yep. We've been having lots of fun here lately...THANK GOD!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sparkles said...

sounds like you have a nice little setup there. nice alternative to the pirate picnics :)

1:44 PM, May 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home