Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Movie Quiz Answers!

Yeah, this was a tough one. Hey, if it makes you feel any better I would have crashed and burned on this one as well. IMDB is a great resource!!!!!!!

I didn't get many comments, so either noone is reading or noone wanted to play. Regardless, here are the answers...You Party Poopers!!!

  1. Dazed and Confused
  2. Pirates 3
  3. Shawn of the Dead
  4. You, Me & Dupree
  5. Zoolander
  6. Working Girl
  7. Ocean's 12
  8. Girl Interupted
  9. Frank Miller's "300"
  10. The Muppet Movie
  11. Batman Begins

Bonus: To Catch a Thief

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read it, but I didn't play because I don't remember anything about movies (including titles!)
Mike laughed so hard when he opened the clown birthday card, it was perfect. We are so glad you took care of the clown (but did you really have to throw him in the trash?)

9:07 PM, July 11, 2007  
Blogger Artistic Soul said...

I had a hard time since I didn't know any, but I just watched two of the movies on the list while I was on vacation, so if I'd come back to it sooner, I might have gotten two! :)

9:34 AM, July 12, 2007  
Blogger Sparkles said...

sorry i didn't comment on your quiz but i just didn't have any answers to give you :/ you're pretty good at making those quizzes cause those were some hard ones. i've seen some of the movies but i still didn't know the quote you chose. now if you asked "i got a jar of dirt, i got a jar of dirt", i would have gotten that one :)

also, missed working with you and jerry tonight :(

10:43 PM, July 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home