Friday, July 27, 2007

Corey and Corey! A Blast from the Past!!!

OH MY GOD! I feel like I am 13 again because Corey Haim and Corey Feldman are reuniting to cash in on the reality show game! Can I tell you how obsessed I was with Corey Haim? I shudder to remember the days. Corey Haim is finally sober, Corey Feldman snagged a hot wife and they will all be living together under one roof in "The Two Coreys" on A & E beginning this Sunday at 10pm. I CANNOT Wait to see this. It's ridiculous, but will be a riot anyhow. Here is a short preview:



Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Artistic Soul said...

OMG, I totally have to check this out!!!

10:18 AM, July 27, 2007  
Blogger Sparkles said...

my dvr is all set and ready to go :) i can't wait!!!!!! we will have to share our opinions about it next week at the library :)

3:39 PM, July 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home