Tuesday, September 11, 2007

No seriously, for real.

It's tuesday and the title for the new Indiana Jones movie is Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skulls. I guess that proves that I am either an evil genius and have the power to predict movie plots and synopsis OR that it was too predictable and anyone with a brain could have figured it out. I think I will take option A, since it speaks volumes for my talents... Please refer to this previous post of the Indiana Jones 4 Movie for full effect. Teotihuacan and crystal skulls is a logical link. I am so glad I am an Archaeology geek! See! It does come in handy!

Can I tell you how PSYCHED I am to be moving? I cannot wait to get into my new place and get settled and then take a deep breath. It will be really great to have my own place again! Let's hope for decent weather this Saturday. I have heard drizzle is predicted...Who's up for Weatherman target practice?

I think Lamby was disturbed by my Bat for Lashes video from her comments she left. It's OK Lamby, my posts should not surprise you by now. It's actually amazing I didn't find that video on my own. :)

Speaking of Bats, I just purchased the two disc special edition Batman movie. Yes, I admit I hadn't replaced my VHS yet, so I finally got the DVD yesterday. Weird, I know, but Batman is a nostalgia thing for me. Well, Batman and Batman Returns but none of the others b/c they SUCKED (except for Jim Carrey's Riddler which was so silly you had to laugh your ass off in the third). Sometimes you have a moment that reminds you of a movie and you just have to shake your head.

So...perhaps my next blog will be inspired by this post and the movie moments that strike a chord.

yeah.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

DISTURBED? (why yes I am).
COME ON! Don't you think that little video would have been histerical if the creatures riding the bikes wiped out?
Actually, I did like the song, it was an eerie little tune...but I had to hear it again!

3:53 PM, September 11, 2007  
Blogger C.C. said...

It would have been funny to watch them wipe out, you are right.

It was weird b/c we had just been talking about Donnie Darko and then I see this video with the Rabbit head like Frank. "Why are you wearing that stupid Rabbit suit?" " Why are you wearing that stupid Man suit?" ha.

Yeah the song was what caught me... and the part where she looks to the side and the two people are dressed up and let the balloons go...that reminded me of "Poop in a Tree", that movie I made with my nephews. Lamby's husband is supposed to help me transfer to DVD at some point so I can edit it. He is helping me move this weekend tho, so I bset not ask for any more favors for a while...hahaha

4:36 PM, September 11, 2007  
Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Kingdon? Really? That seems odd.

You totally need to play the music meme over on my blog. I would LOVE to see what you come up with!!

9:11 PM, September 11, 2007  
Blogger C.C. said...

Ha! I mispelled Kingdom!! Sorry! Thanx to Wiccachicky for catching that!

Also, Batman Begins was THE BEST movie but I didn't mention it b/c I don't tend to associate it with the others b/c of time span and other obvious reasons.

10:01 PM, September 11, 2007  
Blogger Sparkles said...

you don't sound too excited about indiana 4??? you know i am- but for different reasons ;)
also can't wait to see your new place!!!

9:44 PM, September 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home