Wednesday, September 19, 2007

ARRRR!!!! It's International Talk Like A Pirate Day!!!



Aye! Ye heard it right Mateys!!! Today be International Talk Like a Pirate Day once again! So put yer best peg...I mean LEG forward and talk like the salty dog ye arrrrr!!!!!



Pirate Pick-up lines:

"What ARRRRRRRR ye doin' Saturday night?"

"Yes, that is a hornpipe in my pocket and I am happy to see you"

"I'd love to drop anchor in your lagoon."

"Well blow me down?"

"Wanna shiver me timbers?"

"That’s the finest pirate booty I’ve ever laid eyes on."

"Prepare to be boarded."

2 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

C.C.-wait till you see the Pirate B-day card I got yesterday!You will love it! W & E knew that today was Tlak Like A Pirate DAy...that's why they picked it!
AAAAAARRRRRRR!
L.

11:58 AM, September 19, 2007  
Blogger Sparkles said...

love the pirate pick up lines!!!!

12:41 PM, September 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home