Wednesday, September 26, 2007

RUSH Week Continues!

Ok, so here are the actual photos of our trip to the RUSH concert.

The Bridge to Canada. Nicely shot thru a windshield in a moving vehicle, if I do say so myself:)


OOH! Ahhh!! The Holiday Inn Select! The weary travelers gaze upon it' beauty:


A suite with a rollaway! Tom and I hanging out before dinner:


Dinner was all smiles:


Kim and I at dinner. Way to center the pic Tom!! :)


Here we are at the Scotia Bank Place, Eh?


Tom and I awaiting the start of the concert:


The view from our seats. Way high, but we could see all!


Kim wouldn't let us take any "illegal pics" during the concert (BOOOOO!!!!) so the boys found some great pics of the Ottawa concert that I will post tomorrow. Also I will post some memorable quotes from our adventure Friday...stay tuned!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did not want to upset Getty (Zhetty!!) with illegal pics.

6:46 PM, September 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home