Friday, September 28, 2007

RUSH Weekend Quotes/References

This post is mainly for Kevin, Tom and Kim since they were there and know the quotes/references:

"It's not Geddy, it's Jeddy!!" (pronounced with a soft J)
Geddy Says: "Jeddy...hmmm it's hip, it's sexy, it sounds kinda French..."


Loved the "communicable disease/open sore policy" at the pool...ewwwwww! and also the "no Horse-play rules". I saw no horses playing. I don't know what they are talking about!

"Turn the music down! Border police have been known to torture people whose music is too loud when crossing the border!" (or something to that effect, right Kevin?)

"Yeah, I don't believe you Thomas..."

"Future Shop. The store of tomorrow!"



Carol: "OOH! Do you think they will play YYZ? I can't wait b/c I totally rock out on that in Guitar Hero, and I can't believe I just said that out loud, so I will keep the volume low b/c I am really embarrassed by that right now"
Tom: "Yeah, Aunt Carol, please don't say that too loud!"


Sing along with Geddy: "Awww SALESMEN!"




Aqua Pods: Orbtastic Fun making up stories and commercials with Tom:


"Especially when you throw one down to Geddy Lee b/c he has been rockin' out and he looks like he needs some hydration, but it hits him in the head and the Police arrest you for assaulting a rock legend with an Aqua Pod!!"




Hey Guys, did I miss any!??

Happy Friday! Have a great weekend! I am getting my kitty tonight and hope to post about her this weekend!!!:)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a great trip even if we couldn't make it to FutureShop. I guess the future will have to wait.

5:36 PM, September 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got most of them, but I am so pleased you did remember the "no open sores" policy about the pool. I guess I can't use the hotel pool as an excuse for the open sores I have since developed.

8:57 PM, September 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home