Friday, November 02, 2007

It's Friday!

It is finally Friday and I am all with the "Wooo!!" and the "Hooo!!"...that collectively being the "Woo-Hoo!!".

I have to tell ya, I am impressed with the Music Lyrics responses! I am thinkin' prizes all around! For those of you that I don't have a mailing address for (Wiccachicky aka Artistic Soul :)) Please email your mailing address to my blog email: cclifeblog@hotmail.com so I can send you a little somethin'.

THE PINK EYE has been erradicated, work is driving me to drink (but I am still alive baby!)and I am soooo looking forward to my weekend that the thought of escape for a few days is keeping me from insanity!

I have been presenting "informational sessions" this week on a green initiative my company is undertaking and I have two more to go today. The reception has been really good and I think people now have the background to get excited about it. Let's hope, 'cause it's happening regardless!

Anywho, That's my story adn I'm stickin' to it! Have a great weekend y'all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have done your lyric contest if it was easier (like "A SALESMAN!!).
Thomas did a drum solo at the talent show tonight and he was fantastic.The crowd was screaming (especially Nick T). You would have been so proud. Tommorow is his drum lesson in Syracuse. Have a Great Birthday on Monday!!

11:18 PM, November 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home