Thursday, October 25, 2007

Ramblings

It's Friday. I am on new drops now or as my Eye Dr. says "compared to the other drops this is like a nuclear explosion!" Apparently many times more powerful as the ones my GP gave! (which was why I was getting better one day and then no change for two etc etc,etc!) I am so glad I went to the eye Dr and wished I had done it sooner! And yes Henlib, I have been washign everything and disinfectiong everything like sunglasses and every surface I touch like light switches, doorknobs, car steering wheel, radio and door handles...EVERYTHING!!! My eyes are feeling better, tho still a bit blood shot...but that could be because I have been very emotional the last two days so crying isn't helping.

My job is becoming extrememly stressful, my personal life has been peppered with shit I just don't need to deal with EVER and with the eye thing, it has just been a two week crazy spree. I can't even get into detail but I think I am on the edge of losing it completely. I never do when I get into these moods, but I am just a wreck this week and this is the worst one in a while. Unfortunately it is one of those deals where I brought it on myself and must now bear it.

I am bringing some work home and I did get a lot accomplished today, but I need time to decompress. Two friends are coming over to have Horror Movie night tonight. I figured that would be perfect seeing as tho people getting hacked to death puts my problems in perspective very quickly at least for an evening.

Tomorrow I am invited to a Halloween party. My guess is I will drink heavier than usual (the usual being 2 drinks, yea I'm a lush I know) and hope that Beth will want to drive so I can drown my issues for a few hours. Yeah, an immature way to tackle a problem, but I think it will work nicely for me this time.

Everyone has hard times, and everyone needs to deal with things, so I am no different. Just had to vent, tho vague as it was, so I can come back in 6 months and see how whiny, overthought and ridiculous it all was...

ANWHO: Enjoy a SPooktacular weekend boys and Ghouls. I mean it, I plan to! Perhaps I will have some Halloween Party Pics to post next week if any are taken , cause God knows I don't own a camera of my own!:)And that is most ridiculous of all!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your weekend helps you relax a little. You can always come to Henderson for a visit, we could work on the puppet movie.
Mike and Thomas will be in Marcellus next Saturday for Thomas' drum lesson, will you be around or are you going somewhere for your birthday? I hope you do have something fun planned, but they would like to see you and cheer you up.

9:15 PM, October 26, 2007  
Blogger Artistic Soul said...

I can totally empathize with things feeling like they are just totally shitty lately. Feeling sick really doesn't help at all, so I hope the new drops help you out!

9:22 PM, October 26, 2007  
Blogger Sparkles said...

i hope you were able to forget about your problems last weekend (even if it was only for a little while!). and by the way, you can vent to me anytime you want because i know i do it enough and i also know how much it actually helps :)

2:11 PM, October 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home