Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street!!!



Finally! I have been waiting over a year for a peek since I had heard it was in the works! Besides that fact that Tim Burton seems to always cast his wife (Bonheim-Carter) and that Depp has been cast in quite a few as well, this looks Awesome. Who better to bring this dark tale to the screen than Burton. This musical is one of my favorites. I remember stumbling upon it when I was younger and and being mesmorized by the plot. I have seen it a few times since then and it gets better every time I see it.

Altho I have heard this will be limited release (ARG!), this is definitely my "High Anticipation Movie" of the year!!!

IN OTHER NEWS:

My Mom called me this morning and told me she made me an appointment with my eye Dr. back home. I had been on the phone explaining to her that the pink eye is still hanging on, and I was worried, so she called the Dr. and set me up with an appointment for Thursday at 1:30pm (tomorrow) and then called me to tell me when it was. Luckily for me, unbeknownst to Mom who made the appointment, Thursday afternoon is meeting free and the Dr. has room to squeeze me in! Thank GOD for my Mom! As an RN, she echoed my sentiment that more needed to be done. So, I will pack an overnight bag and head home for my appointment tomorrow afternoon and drive in to work from there on Friday morning.

Work has been crazy and with my copywriter flying in today (and out tomorrow afternoon) for a meeting with our designer and catalog group, the week is just been hectic beyond belief. Between eye drops, meetings and Dr. Appointments I am about ready to scream. Amid the confusion, I am still organized and ready for whatever, I just wish I could do it with healthy non-red eyes!

I don't look so bad without make-up. I am not like a Pam Anderson who looks compeltely different, but even a little make-up makes a girl feel good. I need to go and buy all new, and hopefully by Saturday I will be able to complete my costume for the Halloween Party with a little make-up!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the pink eye (conjunctivitis)! Did you throw away all of your eye makeup? You should. You should clean your sunglasses with alcohol because there could be bacteria on them. And I hope you have been washing your hands A LOT!!

Don't worry about not wearing makeup, you always look great!

8:24 PM, October 24, 2007  
Blogger Artistic Soul said...

Oh I hope your doctor's appointment goes well! Maybe they can give you some better antibiotics to clear it up.

10:36 AM, October 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home