Monday, November 19, 2007

Mish-Mosh Monday

It's Monday and I have a whole bunch of random things to mention, so here goes:

  • I hope that Artistic Soul and Kevin got their packages for playing the blog music lyric game. I sent them out week. :)
  • Happy Birthday to Kevin today as well as Happy Birthday to my Dad Yesterday, we had a great party for him at Pinky's house!
  • I have a Dr. appt this afternoon, so I hope all goes well with that. Please keep me in mind between 3:45 and 4:45 today!
  • Thank God it's a short week this week! I cannot wait until Thanksgiving dinner...and Turkey "Samiches" later that nite and more of my famous PECAN PIE too!!!
  • Holy Cow! Check this out: RockBandGame
  • Um...and I need a Wii now too b/c it rocks AND because Tomb Raider is coming out and I can play Jack Sparrow too! I mean, come on people! There are too many reasons why I should buy one...but after Christmas I think!:)
  • Got my very first pedicure this past weekend! It was great. I will definately do it again.
  • Remember that show Moonlight I was blogging about a while back? Well, the writing still sucks (no pun intended) and the acting is still mediocre at best, but Alex O'Loughlin who plays Mick St. John is soooo my new boyfriend. I still just watch it for his hotness and I don't care who knows it! Reaper, Chucka dn Pushing Daisies are still rockin', so check them out!
  • Harry Potter Puppet Pals revisited b/c Erin, Alysa, Evan and I got a little crazy with this yesterday:

2 Comments:

Blogger Artistic Soul said...

I'm still out of town, but hopefully the package will be there when I return tomorrow!

1:43 PM, November 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already got the package, which Thomas, Dad and I promptly watched. I loved the card! Thanks a lot.

4:03 PM, November 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home