Thursday, November 15, 2007

Weekend Recap

Saturday Night's Alright for GH!

The weekend started off with my first shindig at the new apartment. We ate, we drank we played Guitar Hero and hence the following cell phone pic of my taken by the talented Mary G!



I need to invest in a digital camera, then I would have more than just this crazy pic! It was so much fun to have everyone over to my place. My friends ROCK...and not just at Guitar Hero!




Sunday (SUNDAY!): A Visit from the Henderson Gang!

Mike, Kim and the boys came Sunday for dinner to see my new place. The weather was so nice we even got to take a walk through the complex. We had a great afternoon and I was so glad they came for a visit!
Mike, Nathan and I relaxing in the living room.


A little Guitar Hero with Nate...we are too serious!

Kevin , Mike, Nathan, Me and Tom.


And now Mike takes the pic so Kim can get in!


The NOW FAMOUS "Tree growing in the middle of the road!"

3 Comments:

Blogger meg said...

ah ha ha I love it!! I am talented aren't I. :) That was a rockin' party! Thanks for having us.

3:26 PM, November 15, 2007  
Blogger K said...

You have such nice looking relatives!
We are privileged to finally see the tree in the road. You have a great place and your ziti was delicious!!

6:23 PM, November 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frank arrived today,Kevin loved it!

8:45 PM, November 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home