Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Joke's On Me!

Talk about weird. I opened my email this morning when I got to work and I had TWO emails from TWO people about the SAME THING! My Niece Erin and my friend Chantal had both sent me the newest picture of Heath Ledger as the Joker! Obviously, I make no secret of my love affair with all things BATMAN. (still!)

You may recall that I had posted the first trailer (where you can hear his voice) and first pic of him a while back in this post. Thanks you guys!!! I have been so busy, I haven't had time to check up on my Most Favorite Super Hero and the next installment: "The Dark Knight"

The amazing core cast returns with Christian Bale (BEST Batman EVER! Sorry Michael Keaton!), Morgan Freeman (You ALWAYS rock), Gary Oldman (You are my HERO!), and Michael Caine (The PERFECT Alfred!).




Lookin' Creepy!! I LOVE IT!!!

Check out this article from the Chicago Sun Times which discusses filming in the city with IMAX camera! Sounds pretty cool! Excuse me while I freak out here: NATE!!! WE ARE GOING TO SEE THIS AT AN IMAX NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!



1 Comments:

Blogger Sparkles said...

omg that is too funny! we know your obsessions sooo well :) isn't that pic freaky?!!! it honestly really scares me

oh and did you see what you tube does when you embed a clip in your page? go through and watch the whole video and then it will give you additional videos to watch on that subject or whatever. it's a pretty cool new feature :)

11:58 AM, December 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home