Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007!

Well, the year is coming to a close. Lots has happened here at CCLIFEORSOMETHINGLIKEIT Blog. Most of it in the past 6 or 7 months: a new niece, a new job, a new apartment, and of course the bad along with the good: "The Pink Eye", some health scares/issues and a fling gone bad...but I am now happy as a clam...can clams be happy? I always wondered about that!

I think this year will be even better than the last. Of course we all like to say that because it has to be, right? But seriously, even tho I am starting out on a quiet note (a pesky chest cold is keeping me at home alone tonight :( ), I feel as tho I am finally on the right track, doing something worthwhile with my work days and accomplishing something to better myself and my financial picture. It's about freakin' time!!!

You have to be optimistic if you can! Especially when a mysterious stranger brushes all the snow (3 inches or so) off your car in the morning... Yea. I didn't see who did it b/c it was before I got up, but they saved me 5 minutes this morning and how nice was that?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Be safe and have fun!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sparkles said...

aww that was really nice of the anonymous person... i had someone do that for me up at school one day. there are some really nice strangers in the world. hopefully we all get a chance to meet some nice new people in 2008. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! and i hope you get over your pesky cold soon :)

12:02 PM, January 01, 2008  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

It does give one hope that there are still nice people out there!

I'm not really too sad about saying "buh-bye" to 2007...it was a difficult year, with alot that happened. I'm hoping for a far better 2008!!

1:22 PM, January 02, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy new year babe! Hope 2008 is a great one for you!!!

6:16 PM, January 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home