Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Fun

I had a wonderful holiday with my family! The photos went well, the parties were great, and my new neice Caitlin is so sweet. I thought I would share some photos from the various festivities:


Here is my introduction to Caitlin who is now 7 months old! She really studies your face and takes it all in!


Erin and I: the Ladies in Red!


Caitlin having fun with the Santa hat.


Alysa and I on Christmas Eve, taking a break from Champagne and Shrimp!!


Dad got the GIANT UNDERPANTS in the Grab Bag Christmas Eve!!! The possibilities are endless!


Mark and I enjoying the Grab Bag.


The Boys got me an awesome Chili Pepper spoon rest and a beautiful serving platter for Christmas! I am hoping to hang with them on New Year's Eve this year and play soem games!


Annie, Katie and I laughing about something...I just LOVE this picture!

More pics to come. I am not sure who took them, but I did get a pic with all the grandkids at som point. hopefully I will get that one to post soon. Lamby might have it.

It was so great to get everyone together, even for just the day on saturday. I wish we could all get together someplace and spend an entire 3 day weekend hanging out. Maybe someday soon we can figure that out!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sparkles said...

i happy... it looks like you had a wonderful christmas with the family. that caitlin is TOO CUTE! i can't believe she is 7 months already- it seems like it was only a couple months ago you were putting in your guess for the baby pool... hehe :) well, i can't wait to see more pics and i hope you have a very fun new years.

3:21 PM, December 28, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took the picture of you laughing, and you were watching Jim,Mark, Evan, Caroline and Caitlin dance to "Dominic the Donkey".
We are looking forward to New Years Eve!

8:43 PM, December 28, 2007  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

I do have the pic of all the grandkids with you piled on the couch...I haven't had a chance to download yet...but will try to do that as soon as I can.

1:16 PM, January 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home