Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Viva! Las Vegas!

One week from today I will be in Las Vegas for a Tradeshow. I am exctited and a bit nervous. My brother Mark will be out the same time so he has made reservations for dinner on Wednesday night. I am really looking forward to that b/c I know he will show me a bit of Vegas!

It is my first trip to Vegas so I am excited and hopeful to see some things I have been dying to see forever! Here is my top 5 things I want to see while I am in Vegas. Anotherwards, I know I will be busy, but I will MAKE time:

  1. The Luxor (ALL OF IT!)
  2. The Pirate Ship Sinking at Treasure Island
  3. The Fountains at the Bellagio
  4. Freemont Street
  5. Ride the rollercoaster at New York, New York.

Any other thoughts? I've heard it is dead in Vegas this time of year (by Vegas standards anyway), so not sure what else I should try to see while I am there. I have heard there is a cool Madam Tussaud's Wax Museum there with a Buffy (Right, Chris and Lisa?)...but I think a few things will fill up any free time I have pretty quickly. At least I will be able to plan a trip to see other things once I see what it is like this time!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

watch out for the roller coaster @ NYNY...oye. And I LOVE roller coasters!

Yes, I still check in every now & then ;) Miss ya!

10:25 AM, January 09, 2008  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

Can't help you...never been there! Come to think of it, I haven't been anywhere in about 8 years...

11:31 AM, January 10, 2008  
Blogger Sparkles said...

never been so no suggestions here but i don't see mr. angel hovering over the luxor... where is he??? hmm, maybe he is off walking on water somewhere LOL! hope you have an awesome trip and be sure to get me an auto if you run into paul or shia :)

11:35 AM, January 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home