Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday Madness!

It's Monday. I am at work trying to get a few little details situated before I fly away to Las Vegas. I just know that something will fall apart while I am gone and I will have someone frantically calling me 10 times a day because they can't survive on their own!

Ok, sorry for the venting. But hello!? Seriously, people need to hold their own, take charge and get shit done. I cannot be here every second holding their hands and explaining everything 15 ways and 100 times before they "get it". Be self-sufficient please!

I have to admit I am a little nervous about Vegas. The tradeshow part anyway! I mean, I am the sort of person who watches and observes and then I can jump in. It's just a comfort thing with me, so that I can follow suit and add some of my own into it. That is basically how I am with alot of things. I hang back, watch and learn before I get involved. Once I am comfortable, watch out! 'cause I will run with whatever you give me! It works best for me, so I will keep it until I get to Guru status like Lamby, Pinky or Kathy!:)

Lamby is right. I need a 2008 list. After Vegas I will put that up. I need to think about that. It will be drastically different from the previous years, which will be invigorating I think!

Hoping to get out of here at 3pm today...I have to finish packing and do a few errands. I need to be at the airport tomorrow at 5:30 a.m. for my flight so I will definitely need to get to bed early tonight, meaning a head start on my errands will be greatly appreciated!

I hope all goes well and I have some great stories to tell when I get back! (and pictures too!)

VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sparkles said...

good luck and i hope you have a great time in vegas. i know you will do very well.

6:16 PM, January 14, 2008  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

4

10:15 AM, January 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home