Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Lamby Takes Over!

While C.C. is away in Vegas…I thought it would be a good time for me to be “Guest Blogger”. So I have HiJacked her blog for the day!

I caught C.C. (and Evan) having some fun at Christmas time with some giant underpants! (You know, the possibilities are practically endless!)
Enjoy!
-Lamby

You can do a lot of really cool stuff with a pair of giant underpants!

A turban:
Rapunzel!















Nun – Hello!



A suave Vest!



A swing!













GIANT UNDERPANTS!!

















6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures, though I think she looks more like the Washer Woman on the "Wind in the Willows" than a nun!

7:32 PM, January 16, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Lamby - she always takes over especially when it involves underwear! Unfortunately she doesn't have as much time as CC used to have to post to the blog! I don't think Vegas will ever be the same after CC visits! Great to be back - read all posts since April this morning-I HAVE MISSED CC!!!! Congrats on new job, apartment, no-cat, and ....just being you. Glad Piehole is gone - I can now marry into the family ( after a decent interval like two weeks). Congrats to Lois on the big bday - mine was 50 this year-she looks so much better-must be the Italian arm candy! Later, Uncle Laurie

7:56 PM, January 18, 2008  
Blogger C.C. said...

I have been hikacked!!! What's worse, I just got the chance to look at the blog today!!! That was Hysterical.

I think we all know that Lamby and I are sisters...we have the same sense of humor!!!

Thanks for posting Lamby!! Please hijack whenever you want. YOu have the power of the blog!

:)

10:43 AM, January 21, 2008  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

Welcome back to blog-land L.!! I miss you!

8:32 AM, January 22, 2008  
Blogger Sparkles said...

those are some great pictures :) love the giant underpants!!! i am sure my family and i would do a nice photoshoot if we had a pair... LOL

12:26 PM, January 23, 2008  
Blogger C.C. said...

That an be arranged Sparkles!!!:)

12:30 PM, January 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home