Monday, January 21, 2008

Vegas Teasers


WOW.

Vegas.

So good, I extended my stay until Sunday instead of leaving on Friday. (Thank You Mark!)

Pics won't be up for a few days but I will get to them soon!!!

Here are teasers of stories to come (in no particular order):

  • Tradeshow Thoughts
  • A Steakhouse??
  • This DOES NOT suck.
  • MINDFREAK!!!
  • Rachel Ray...again
  • The Sphinx is my homeboy
  • Hoofin' it
  • The "Pretty Girl Bench"
  • Window Washer
  • Care for some Dom Perignon?

and much more!!!

Thanks to Lamby for hijacking the blog and doing a great job! We were a little crazy with the giant underpants, and we had a blast recreating a photo journal of Pee-Wee's skit! Lamby is so talented at progression photography!!! I hope she will post more regularly now that she has done it once!

Help solve the mystery! Uncle Laurie posted a comment the other day and needs to let us know who they are. They can email me at cclifeblog@hotmail.com if they don't want to devulge their identity on the blog! :)

Looking forward to sharing my Vegas stories with everyone soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

I know the secret identity of "Uncle Laurie"!

8:33 AM, January 22, 2008  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

I can't wait to hear the story of the "Pretty Girl Bench"!

11:22 AM, January 22, 2008  
Blogger Sparkles said...

can't wait to hear all these stories :)

12:30 PM, January 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home