Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Leaving Las Vegas: View from the Terminal




I hope you enjoyed my stories and pics from my Vegas adventure. I will definately go back and explore more and take more pics. It really is an amazing place to see.

I have to say that my first trip to Vegas was amazing (and cheap! haha!). I don't think I could have had a better trip, with the exception of having someone with me to explore with! Can't say I didn't try to convince some of you to join me!! :) Maybe next time, huh?

5 Comments:

Blogger C.C. said...

How cool was it that my terminal just happened to have a great view of Mandalay Bay and the Luxor???

Um, yeah. That trip ROCKED!

9:01 AM, January 30, 2008  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

I'm in!

9:46 AM, January 30, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures, thanks for sharing them with us- Henlib

8:12 PM, January 30, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

One of my favorite movies was Leaving Las Vegas. You definitely had the dream trip there - tell Lamby I'm in too, so now we have Ocean's Three - need a few more crazy and fun people! You made the winter a little less drab, a lot more bearable-THANK YOU.

8:15 PM, January 31, 2008  
Blogger C.C. said...

Ocean's 3! That is hysterical, because when I was in Vegas I was thinking "Who will come with me to make it 'CC's 11' (or 12 or 13!)"

I thnk a plan is forming!

HAHAH!

8:58 AM, February 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home