Monday, February 18, 2008

Starting the Week Out Right...

Well, I guess the question and answer blog was a bust, not many comments, so sorry about that. Who gives a shit about me anyway? Lamby you need to start posting more and I need to get the silly back!

Int he meantime, the first official trailer for "Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" was released last week. I post it here for your enjoyment. Hey, Indiana Jones might belong in a museum himself, but the guy still cracks me up. No matter what, I am up for one more adventure with Dr. Jones:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carol
we all give a big sh*t about you, you are the best!!
Henlib and the boys

7:16 PM, February 18, 2008  
Blogger Sparkles said...

ok, totally agree with Henlib and the boys!! and May 22nd... we have a date! LOL :)

8:47 PM, February 18, 2008  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

OK, I was one who thought...give me a break...Harrison Ford is too old to do another Indy Jones movie...but now that I have seen the trailer, I think I actually might go to see it! (And you know how often I actually go to the movies!)

9:25 AM, February 19, 2008  
Blogger C.C. said...

Nostalgia sometimes rules over all (with the exception of that Knight Rider tv movie last weekend which made me cringe that that was the first look at a new fall series coming out in 2008. Not Good! Not Good!)

12:46 PM, February 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home