Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Revisiting the Past

Does anyone remember the reader made meme that I did a while back? I will refresh your memory: I'll tell you no lies (see below after you click the link)was a post where I answered questions from the readers of the blog. It seemed like a good post, so I thought it would be interesting to do that again, if you would all oblige me.

All you have to do is send in a question you would like me to answer. You can either post a comment with your question or email me at cclifeblog@hotmail.com.

To put a timeline on it: Questions will be taken until Sunday, February 10th at 8pm (eastern). I will then post the questions and answers on Monday, February 11th.

Ask away!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

Here are my questions for the meme:
What makes you smile?
What makes you mad?
What movie would you have liked to be in? What character would you have played?
Who is your favorite sister?...ok never mind that one, I went a little overboard!
L.

2:11 PM, February 07, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since you have been talking alot about Buffy lately, what are your favorite 3 episodes?

12:52 PM, February 08, 2008  
Blogger Sparkles said...

i love this idea!... i didn't know you when you did your last "ask anything" post :) i get to play this time!!
hmmmm... let's see.... here are a few questions:
what is your favorite line from a movie?
what is your favorite lyric from a song?
what is the best thing about your life right now?

9:37 PM, February 08, 2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is interesting but difficult because I want to ask all sorts of things but I also want to appear smart and witty at the same time! Okay here goes:
What is your favorite Italian dish?
What is your favorite book?
Do you prefer favorite or favourite? Also cat or dog? What is your five year plan? Uncle Laurie wants to know!

1:42 PM, February 09, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home