Monday, February 25, 2008

CC's Summer Concert Series

I am so psyched about this summer!! Not only am I getting to see RUSH again (yea, twice on the same tour, but it will be worth it!!) but I am finally getting to see The Police!!!! I remember stealing my brother Mark's Synchronicity T-shirt and album and listening to it over and over and over. Lawn seats at both concerts (let's hope for clear skies!) because the fact that The Police wanted $230.00 per ticket inside was RIDICULOUS!!! I don't mind a big screen and my binoculars, it's the music that moves me (tho Sting is nice to look at!). Oh, and Elvis Costello is opening. I have always wanted to see him!!

An Evening with RUSH
Snakes and Arrows Tour
July 5th


&


The Police
with special guest
Elvis Costello & The Imposters
August 1st



2008...lookin' GREAT!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

woo hoo!

1:15 PM, February 25, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to experience Rush with you AGAIN!! Nathan is going to have fun on the lawn with us (while Kevin and Thomas enjoy their balcony seats). The Police will be great even if we have lawn seats. Pray for good weather on July 5th and Aug 1st (and July 4th-Kevin's party!)
PS I will bring my binoculars too

9:33 PM, February 25, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home