Thursday, February 28, 2008

Broadway Day! (with a twist)

In honor of my niece's High School play opening tonight, I wanted to share some snapshots of some Broadway lovin' animals! See if you can guess the Musical from the song they are singing.










Unfortunately for Erin, I didn't know any songs from "Titanic: The Musical" to include. Did you notice how Goats seem to REALLY enjoy Broadway tunes??? Interesting huh!?

This is not a diss on E and her crew, I just couldn't resist making a few jokes, all in bad taste of course!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

Ok, here goes:
King and I
Singing in the Rain
Sound of Music

Other Titanic hits:
Baby it's Cold Outside
Ice, Ice, Baby
Catch me I'm falling

2:58 PM, February 28, 2008  
Blogger C.C. said...

Very good Lamby!

Ha! Funny, I just made up songs, but apparently Lamby knows some that are already fitting additions to the musical lineup!!

Another already exisitng song that would be great is that Classic by Foreigner "Cold as Ice"

3:03 PM, February 28, 2008  
Blogger C.C. said...

Another song title could simply be"

"OOPS..."

1:01 PM, February 29, 2008  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

Avctually saw Titanic last night...it was great. And Erin...was super, of course!

Depressing, but great. Did you know the boat sinks at the end??!!

3:33 PM, February 29, 2008  
Blogger Sparkles said...

you should be the producer!!! :)

4:14 PM, February 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home