Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Whatever Wednesday!!!

Since everyone enjoys Whatever Wednesdays so much (not) I thought I would post another random group of subjects.

I am scheduled to get a hair cut and color next Thursday Nov. 3. The grays are KILLING me and I need a new style. I don't really have one right now. Think I am going back to my bangs from a year ago and chopping a few inches. So I was thinking for Halloween I should be the Bride of Frankenstein with all my streaks of white!!! Found this cute little hair quiz that you might enjoy...I did! My hair was eggplant once...and peole seemed to like it! What's your Funky Hair Color?

Your Hair Should Be Purple

Intense, thoughtful, and unconventional.
You're always philosophizing and inspiring others with your insights.


So I want to travel and use a week of vacation at some point. I was thinking Cancun, but during the school breaks EVERYONE and their brother goes and flights are WICKED expensive. So, I am thinkingI need to find a more budget friendly trip... Hey Jen, what's it like in Wilmington in February? BRRRRRRR???? Or maybe April, I know it's warmer then! ARRGGHH! Not that I have the money to travel but it seems like everyone else travels so why not me? I need to get out and go someplace! I just want to have a little fun and explore someplace new!!Maybe I should be like LL Cool J. and be "Goin' back to Cali" HAHAH! Any suggestions?

Sitting at my desk here at work (don't tell anyone I'm blogging on the clock!) I am looking at an apple that I brought in. It's just sitting there, but it has a strange bruise on the side, shaped sort of like an eyeball. It's like a cyclops apple, stalking me. Perhaps the work polics have installed a small camera in my apple and are trying to disguise it to spy on me during the day...

WE INTERUPT THIS POST FOR A WORD FROM OUR SPONSOR
"Want to keep tabs on your employees? Want to make sure they are working for every measely penny you pay them? Invest in THE APPLE-CAM. Small descreet and a lovely addition to any office decor, the APPLE-CAM is sure to get the dirt on all your emplyees. Also available in PEAR-CAM, ORANGE-CAM and for the Fall season CORNICOPIA-CAM!!"

Man, I crack myself up!

I am taking a course in Genetics online and the discussion I jsut participated in was about human cloning. Some freak suggested that we make the humans "brain dead" so they don't know they are being used for scientific study. I couldn't resist so I posted that that sounded like the Frankenstein story. I apologized for teh Halloween story but it fit! scientist builds guy to use for experiments in reanimation and VIOLA! He actually feels and understands and is sad that everyone hates him b/c he is a monster. Brain dead human Clones. Wonder what the professor thought of that post! Is there any compassion for human life anymore? Does it mean anything or have we become so desensitized by everything around us that it's like life is a video game? Craziness!

That was a bit sobering huh? If I mention T-BOP, would you laugh? You would if you have been reading my blog regularly!! Just kidding, seriously check out the post on October 21 if you haven't already.

Well that's all for now. I may be back with another post having to do with the Band Names that Christine and I came up with a very long time ago!!! That should be fun! I will try to remember them!

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I personally rather enjoy "Whatever Wednesdays". They always make me chuckle. Wednesday is a great day for a laugh. Thanks! And, thanks for your great comments on my site too. It's nice to have people rooting for you.

3:21 PM, October 26, 2005  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:15 PM, October 27, 2005  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

I like Whatever Wednesdays...even on a Thursday.

Oh, Crap...my "wild haircolor" was white! More truth than fiction to that, I'm afraid!

1:15 PM, October 27, 2005

1:16 PM, October 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home