Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Whatever Wednesday!

It's Whatever Wednesday! That means this will be a random blog entry where anything goes...well almost!

Firstly I'd like the thank the Phantom Mug Sender. Last night, the UPS man (Unfortunately it wasn't ) dropped off a small package addressed to me. I opened it and found inside a mug with a pirate on it that says "DEAD, 'til I gets me coffee". The only lead I have is thinking this trail might lead to Heather and Erika and that were in Jess's wedding with me. Too funny! By the way, I still have my sword!

Once I uncover who sent that hysterical hot beverage vessel, I will update you. Until then how 'bout a little pirate fun? I took this quiz sent to me by Beth. See my results below and click the link to see which POTC character you are!!




You're Will Turner - Lovestruck swordsman, funky hat, too pretty by far. You're loyal, honest, courageous... and a pirate. Lucky Elizabeth.

Which POTC character are you?

this quiz was made by alanna



Whatever Wednesday is a great day because you can say whatever and do whatever. Certain people who shall remain nameless (unless we call her Pie Hole) have taken this to an extreme. I am not a mean, obnoxious, hateful person. Therefore I cannot drive to her home and bludgeon her to death with my bat (I have a bat with your name on it!. Unfortunately I have to remaim calm and just daydream of the dozens of ways I could deliver revenge upon her. A beating would be too messy, killing is out of the question (I would never rot in jail for her sake and hiring someone is too expensive), and torching her home wouldn't solve anything either. There are other ways to exact revenge upon the Pie Hole's of this world. (insert maniacal laugh here)

Have you ever heard of the movie "Domino" about a model turned bounty hunter? Well if you haven't no big loss, the movie looks like it will tank BIG time even tho the lovely and talented Kira Knightly stars. I just like it because I can use my english accent to repeat the movie tagline: "I am Domino Harvey. I am a bounty hunter" try it it's fun!

Speaking of english accents, I woke up with one this morning. Every morning as my alarm is rudely awakening me, I flip on my tv and listen for the Today show to come on. That's when I know I better get up or I will definately be late!!!HAHA! So this AM I had heard something about a new James Bond. Daniel Craig seems to be one of the front runners. He has been in some movies but is relatively unknown here in the U.S. I recognized his as Alex West from Lara Croft: Tomb Raider. Now imagine me, half asleep exclaiming in my english accent "Daniel Craig as the new James Bond? Are you kidding?". I actually cracked myself up because it came out of my mouth without me even realizing it! The voices are taking over! The village has revolted!! HAHA

Sadly, even Whatever Wednesday has to come to an end. I hope you enjoyed my psychotic ramblings and will join me again! In keeping with the theme I never checked my spelling or grammer. I hope I didn't cutt it too short! Oh well! Whatever!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home