Monday, October 03, 2005

October Birthdays!

It’s a Birthday Blog!!!

I wanted to say happy birthday and list some important dates coming up!

First, a celebrity birthday to announce:

Sting turned 54 yesterday (October 2nd)!!! Still crankin’ out amazing music and he will do so for many more years! As you all know, Sting is my favorite artist. What can I say? Sting ROCKS!!!

This pic (my first one up!!!) is from the Rolling Stone website. Isn't he the cutest?



OCTOBER BIRTHDAYS OF NOTE:

My brother Jimmy, October 19th

A special Woo-hoo to my Scorpio friends turning 30 this year:

Christine S., October 24th
Carolyn B., October 30th

OTHER IMPORTANT DATES:

October 22nd: Spook Hill Farms!!!! No haunted maze this year, but still a haunted house and hopefully a haunted hayride! Great fireworks at 10pm and filthy cider donuts all day long!!! Linny, Evan and Carolyn are coming to the festivities this year as well ! The usual suspects, Pinky, Carol (me), Erin and Shineigh, will show them the ropes! And yes! we will have craploads of fun!!!!

October 31st: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! I need some ideas for a costume!!

HopefullyI didn't miss any important dates or B-days for October!

Never fear! Tomorrow I will post the answers to the Movie Line Quiz!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Urgg. Picking out a Halloween costume is the WORST sometimes. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like yours. Your movie quotes were fun. Where do you hope to relocate to?(I'm currently in the MidWest & hope the dry AZ desert won't be TOO much of a climate shock!)

2:39 PM, October 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spookhill has a cornmaze this year- crop circles and aliens!! Hopefully those aliens dont know how to use a chainsaw! Also, maybe a visit to Burrville Cider Mill for apples and donuts, YUM!

3:40 PM, October 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a costume idea! Ok it's not an idea...I was this the year before last...

Partly Cloudy...with a chance of rain.

Dress in blue dr. scubs top & bottoms(available for nothing at any walmart or other discount store) and get yourself some pillow stuffing...break it apart and hot glue it to the scubs so that it looks like little puffy clouds...

Where's the chance of rain you ask? carry a spray bottle filled with water...and well, you can figure out the rest.

5:37 PM, October 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home