Friday, September 30, 2005

Movie Lines: Test Your Knowledge

Well, Since I am on the topic of movies, I thought I might throw out some good lines from movies and see how many y'all can guess. Some are obvious and others are more obscure depending on what movies you like to watch. I thought this might be fun! So get out your pen and paper, write down your answers and check back here next week to find out how many you got right! Then post a comment to let me know!!!

1.“Your request is not unlike your lower intestine: stinky and loaded with danger”

2.“Egyptian Asps. Very dangerous. You go first.”

3. “The Quest stands upon the edge of a knife. Stray but a little, and it will fail, to the ruin of all. Yet hope remains while the Company is true.”

4.“Well, I have all your equipment in my locker. You should probably come get it cause I can't fit my numchucks in there anymore.”

5.“Follow. But. Follow only if ye be men of valour, for the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived. Bones of full fifty men lie strewn about its lair. So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth.”

6. "My name is Bruno Houtenfaust. I was named for a Saint who was a very wealthy man. He had the wine, the women, the songs, the whole bit, and then inexplicably, took a vow of poverty and became a hermit. Ran off to live in the forest, in the nude. "

7.“I woke up this morning and I just hated everything.”

8.“Mother is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all children.”

9. “I think I should warn you all, when a vampire bites it, it's never a pretty sight. No two bloodsuckers go the same way. Some yell and scream, some go quietly, some explode, some implode, but all will try to take you with them.”

10. “The only thing we serve here is tongue! You boys like tongue?”

11. “No more goat soup”

12.“Well, the problem is you can't fight off an army of blood-thirsty Vikings with a shenai, it's illogical.”
”No, no, see, you're lulling them into submission with the music. See, that's the whole point of the song, really, mystic surrender.”

13. “It's the so-called "normal" guys that always let you down. Sickos never scare me. At least they're committed.”

14. “In ancient times, hundreds of years before the dawn of history, an ancient race of people... the Druids. No one knows who they were or what they were doing...”

15. “I have two guns, one for each of ya”

Bonus: “Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?”
“Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?”

All Questions worth 6 points. Bonus worth 10 points!!!

There you have it!!! I think you will find these challenging!! Right Then! Get to it and have fun!!

PS) IT'S FRIDAY!!!!! "I Don't wanna work, I just wanna post on me blog all day!" Sing it!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I have guesses or know around half.
1)?? 2) Mummy 2 3)LOTR:TT 4)Napoleon Dynamite 5)Monty Python Holy Grail 6)?? (the Saint?) 7)I KNOW I know this...dammit 8)The Crow 9)??(Buffy the movie?) 10) GOONIES! 11) & 12) ?? 13)?? (I know I've seen this one too though) 14) Ok I don't know the rest. I got about 1/3 though, right?

12:51 PM, October 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home