Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Once again it's Whatever Wednesday!!!

Yep, Wednesday again, and I feel myself looking at everything around me and saying "Whatever!" Seriously, it's not the beginning of the week, it's not the end of the week. It's middle of the road, do you think you can survive a few more days part of the week. even tho noone really commented on my last post of WHATEVER WEDNESDAY... I do have some things to look forward to this weekend tho. Let's take a look at what those are, shall we?

Firstly, Friday is surprise day for Carolyn, one of my closest friends who is also my roomate. God I hope she doesn't decided to start reading my blog now!! She loves ghost stories and shows about ghostly hauntings and investigators. Yeah, she's a bit obsessed, but it comes in handy when shopping for birthday gifts this time of year. Her Birthday is Ocober 30th and usually is overshadowed by Halloween. This year she turns 30 and I am making sure she has fun. Even tho Friday the 21st is a whole week ahead of schedule, the surprise is sure to work b/c she won't be expecting it! Ok so here's the deal: Stacey and I are taking her to the Landmark Theater...

The Landmark Theater here in Syracuse is holding a little thing called "Ghost Hunts" to raise money for rhe theater. After a cocktail hour, investigators from the CNY Ghost Hunters will be there to give a presentation on the ghosts and evidence they have found in this historic theater. Then the audience is split into groups and taken throughout the theater on a "ghost hunt". Apparently there is a ghost named Clarissa who fell to her death from the balcony after seeing her love die at the hands of an electric switchboard on stage...at least that's what I have heard so far anyway. She is said to roam the theater and the smell of lilacs (a perfume she wore)is sensed before she appears.

Carolyn is going to crap her pants when she finds out! She thinks we are going to some haunted hayride thing that she has been excited about for the past two weeks, but we are taking a little detour! I will let you all know how that turns out! Maybe Stacey and I will have some pics for me to post of our adventure!

You can learn more about the CNY ghost hunters at: www.gotghosts.org

Or the Historic Landmark Theater: www.landmarktheater.org

Can you tell my mood by my blog style today? I am a bit silly and excited about that surprise! What's your mood? Try out the link below!

Your Mood Ring is Dark Red

Very happy
Love
Passion


On Saturday, weather permitting, Spookhill is finally upon us! I have posted about our fun at the Haunted House, the corn maze and cider donuts. What is fall without that kind of fun? Especially with my family! We are such a riot! Hopefully it will not rain, perhaps a prayer or spell will help us with our cause.

"Oh Gods of rain and cold! Do not ruin our weekend of tomfoolery! We have toiled long and hard for this one revelry!! If the rain clouds condense and pour showers of your curses down upon us in water form, I shall smite you!!!!"

Sorry, I am having Monty Python withdrawels! Need...Flying...circus...stat!


Anywho, if it does rain, we will stayinside and play silly games and watch scary movies. It will be fine! We always have fun! And Hey! You can use Glowsticks indoors you know!!!HAHAHAH! Kevin, Thomas, Nathan and Erin would be upset if there were no glow sticks I know!

Switching gears now to a more serious subject. What is the deal with married guys? I am telling you, does no one respect the bonds and commitment of marriage anymore? If you want to be a player all your life here's a tip: DON'T GET MARRIED! If you don't get married you can be with whoever you want whenever you want and not hurt soemone else! Oh and just because you are married doesn't mean you are automatically more desirable to women. If you are short, ugly and uneducated, marriage doesn't fix that! Stop thinking cute girls will be interested in messing around with you! I respect the sanctity of marriage and when you don't, you lose my respect as a human being. Get a clue!!!

On a positive note, if you look like Gerry Butler please ask me to run away with you...but you still can't be married!!


Ok. That's it. The end! I put a pic of Gerry up and now I can't concentrate on anything else I would like to comment on. He is filthy rotten isn't he?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm who could be hitting on you that is married? Short ugly and uneducated?

Whatever!

beth

4:07 PM, October 19, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

=( I want to go on a haunted hayride...

maybe next year!

5:57 PM, October 19, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey - what's up w/the new word verification before you post? Or am I just a marked poster?

5:58 PM, October 19, 2005  
Blogger C.C. said...

Word Verification has been turned on b/c I was starting to get junk comments...you know like "great Blog, I marked it as a favorite. Wanna save money on your car insurance? Click here" Even I have to do it to post a comment on my own blog! ahah

Sometimes word verification makes funny words...

8:50 AM, October 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yah, but maybe I DO want to save money on my car insurance....

lol lol lol

:)

10:36 AM, October 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home