Friday, October 14, 2005

The Adventures of Mark!

As most of you know, my brother Mark has been traveling the world for business. And I mean traveling the world! From Europe to Africa to China and Japan, he has been all over like horse...well you know!

How amazing is it that he has been able to see all of those places! I joke that I live vicariously through the pictures he sends of his adventures. I know someday I will travel as well and hope it will be sooner rather than later.

Here are some great pics from Russia and China to start with. Captions courtesy of me for your viewing pleasure!

"Hello! This is Mark on location at the famous Kremlin in Russia. Even tho the Cold War is over and the iron curtain has come crashing down, that guard behind me is ready to strike down anyone who comes near."
St. Basil's Cathedral, Red Square. Some feel it has a carnival atmosphere the colors are so bright! I think it's awesome and would love to visit someday. I still can't believe how much Mark looks like Val Kilmer. It's like The Saint in Moscow all over again!!!
Here's a pic of Val. Isn't the similarity crazy!!! Facial hair and everything!!! When he starts wearing disguises and acting like Bruno Hautenfaust or begins singing tunes by The Doors...that's when we worry!



"Mark here again! Standing in the middle of Tianamen Square, China, the site of the atrocities against student lead demonstrations in 1989. I am so happy to be here!!!!"
The Great Wall of China! Amazing! I am sure it's even more impressive in person. Do they let you ride motorcycles on that thing like Tomb Raider????
Mark says "WOW! This is a GREAT WALL!!!!"

That's about it for now! Hope you enjoyed a few pics from Mark. Hopefully he will be sending more whenever he is traveling the world!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The resembalnce between Mark and Val Kilmer is remarkable.

He is so lucky to have a job where he can go to all these places.

12:02 PM, October 15, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Everyone!

Yes, I am finally back at home in the beautiful Golden State after completing a trip of over two weeks to Germany, Moscow, and Beijing, China.

Yea, yea, yea, I hear all the time how great it must be to travel to all these places. I guess I should consider myself lucky. But it's the days like this when my body doesn't know what time zone it's in that makes me ask, "This is supposed to be fun, right?"

Thanks for posting the pics Carol and the very flattering resemblance to Val. I think Cullin was quite tickeled! All I can say is "Riders on the Storm, do do do do-do..." :)

On to the next adventure!

9:02 PM, October 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home