Thursday, October 13, 2005

Make them laugh

Well here it is. Thursday. Yippeee! Good TV night! But you can read about that in an earlier post if you haven't already! I am sitting here at my brand new desk at work, eating my lunch and decided to throw a post up. My desk is AWESOME! I love it. It makes being a glorified secretary easier to swallow...That was a joke some of you may get.

Seriously. Moving on. I was told a really funny joke today. Maybe it's politically incorrect, but hey, if it makes you smile, I have accomplished my mission for the day. It goes a little something like this:

"If girls with big boobs work at Hooters, where do girls with one leg work?"



"IHOP"!!!!!!!

I personally think the pic of Jim Carrey as the Riddler makes the joke even funnier. It's like he's placed there to make you think for just a second, the expression of giddy anticipation waiting for you to find the answer and laugh your hiney off. It's all in the presentation, Right?

I mean, if I just simply put a picture like this up:

You might well just pee your pants A. because it's Pee-Wee or B. Because it's Pee-Wee and this is my blog. Either way, it's pretty funny, eh?

The PIRATE MUG senders have been found! It was Jess's friend Heather and her Fiance Mike! Too funny! That was a riot! Congrats to them also! They are getting married tomorrow evening! ARRGGHH!!!

Not much else going on here. Thankfully tomorrow is Friday. Dinner with Pinky on Sunday!!! Looking forward to the weekend as usual. Here's a sneak peek at what is coming next! 'The Adventures of Mark', a photo diary of the cool places he has seen this year while traveling the world for business.

What's this? A message from Michael Rosenbaum and Topher Grace?

"Hey! You're reading Carol's Blog! Glad you stopped by! She's funny isn't she? We love her! You better come back soon!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Oh. my. God. Must. wipe. puddle. of. drool. YUM! Michael & Tofer are SO tasty! Thanks for the chuckle (needed that)

4:39 PM, October 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home