Friday, October 21, 2005

Monster names, haunted theaters, Domino and T-Bop!

In keeping with the Monsters and ghosts theme, here is a lovely litle quiz to see what you Monster name would be. Check out mine and try it out for yourself!!


Your Monster Profile

Blood Thirsty Slimer

You Feast On: Pickles

You Lurk Around In: Nude Beaches

You Especially Like to Torment: Cops

Weird...I enjoy the name, I do like pickles and tormenting Cops does sound like fun, but Nude beaches??? EEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!


I am totally hoping to see/hear some paranormal stuff tonight at the Landmark Theater. Carolyn will be so freakin' surprised. We'll be pulling into a parking lot in downtwon Syracuse and She'll be like "Why are we parking here?" then Stacey and I can say "We need to check the directions and map" and then give her the card we made her that tells her what's REALLY going on. She is CLUELESS! Stacey is definately brining her camera and I cannot wait to post them! I bet we will get a bunch of Orbs in the pics! How cool would that be???

Ok, I am just a bit excited. I love surprising people. I work hard to make gifts or things really special that the person will truly enjoy. Isn't that what it's all about? Ok so you caught me. I am a kind, giving person. Let's move on.

Remember the post about English Accents? Well, I saw a new ad for the movie "Domino" last night and all I can say is "I am Domino Harvey. I am a Bounty Hunter"
I won't be seing this movie in the theater for sure. Perhaps I will rent it if nothing else looks good. I just like the line!!!


Anywho....

TGIF People! It is Friday and woo-hoo!!!! I did hear something really funny (of course I would find this funny) on the radio whilst driving to work this am. This duo, Ted and Amy, are trying to find a catch phrase to encompass their show and to use all the time. People are calling in and using their names or initials etc. One person remembered a story about Amy's neice who one was little and they kept asking if she had to go to the bathroom. She said no and by the time they got to the top of the building (on a tour) she said to Amy "I gotta Tiny Bit Of Poop in my pants" This apparently works well with the hosts initials (Tom B, Amy P.)and the caller thought that TBOP or T-BOP would be a great phrase for them. Amy was disgusted that "Tiny Bit Of Poop" would be what she was remembered for, but Tom was envisioning the Mayor coming up to them and sayding "Well Hello Tom and Amy! Tiny Bit Of Poop to ya!" Seriously say it out loud, it's hysterical and I almost drove off 690 listening to it!

Ok, random thoughts lately may be disturbing some of you that don't know me so well so I will end with something that foes along with a post about Monster Names, Haunted Theaters, Domino Harvey and Tiny Bit Of Poop...

"Hi-dee Ho Kids! It' Mr Hankey! Have a Fantastic Weekend and don't forget to wash your hands!!!"

T-BOP!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home