Thursday, October 20, 2005

Halloween for Pie Hole!

HALLOWEEN FOR PIE HOLE!!



What will pie hole be this Halloween you ask? Well I have a few ideas: I like to call this first one "Piggy Pie Hole"


Ok, maybe I wasn't trying hard enough. How about The Great Pumpkin?



I know, I'm not really stretching afr enough huh? Maybe the Bride of Frankenstein:

Wait! Wait! I KNOW!!!!! How about EVIL SPAWN OF SATAN?


Hey! Remember when South Park did a Halloween episode and toted it in the trailers as being in "Spooky Vision"? Well, when you got to see the episode, a Barbara Striesand head was floating in each of the corners of the screen. At the end of the scene it would come hurtling towards you screaming! Hysterical. Wish I could animate my Pie Hole...wait, that didn't sound right!!!!! Rewind. Edit!

Anyway back to the topic at hand. Seriously I think I finally have the perfect Costume! Noone would know it was Pie Hole in a million years! She could dress up like she is employed at the XYZ Corporation, complete with play money! Everyone pretends on Halloween, why not Pie Hole???



In all the painting I discovered some fun with the photo editor. Here is a pic to really creep you out!!



Funny how you still know exactly who that is...not much of a "stretch" there!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CAN YOU HANDLE IT??????????????????????....................


Yeah I know, I know. If you are thinking of that song that goes 'Too much time on my hands', you'd be right! That is my theme song today! Hey! Don't forget Smallville at 8pm and CSI at 9pm!! It's Thursday!!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

ROTFLMAO!

3:59 PM, October 20, 2005  
Blogger C.C. said...

arrgghh????

4:48 PM, October 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the pics of piehole, what creativity I didn't know she could look so good, especially the pumpkin.I'd hate to see that Jack O Lantern on Halloween.
PS love the clown!

8:57 PM, October 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did anyone else think she look like the crazy guy from texas chainsaw in the strechy pic?

;)

10:34 AM, October 21, 2005  
Blogger C.C. said...

Thank you!!! I was thinking Chainsaw too! Too funny!! I love it!

10:53 AM, October 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home