Thursday, October 20, 2005

Wonka Wackiness!!

Oompa Doompah stupidy doo
I have a crazy blog post for you
Oompa Joompa stickity dee
Do you have a comment for me??



What do you do with a pic of a clown?
frowning or smiling
when turned upside down
What is a clown doing here in my post?
Is this the thing that scares you most?
(besides that Pie Hole)

Oompah poomba clicky clack
get smart with me
I'll give you a whack!
Oompa toompa dippity dah
If you are mean I'll go and tell ma!


What will you do when you let a big fart?
prance all around
proclaiming it's art?
What will you say when the smell hits like fog
Will you know how to blame the dog?
(you'll get no respect for that)

Oompah toompa poopity hog
If you are wise you'll read my blog
Oompah foompa rippity fay
Have a good laugh every day!


Can't get much more random than that! I was having a silly hour and had to put it to use! What's more silly that remaking a classic Willy Wonka song and putting clowns and farts in it? We can all thank Kim for the Clown pic!Crazy...definately. Genius...perhaps.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

clowns just creep me out...

upside down or rightside up...

hey! don't forget to take pics and post this weekend...hope you have fun (isn't the surprise tonight?!)

10:37 AM, October 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home