Monday, October 24, 2005

Happy Birthday Christine!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINE!

Today, my friend Christine turns 30. I am sure she appreciates me saying that on my blog, but hey, 30 is a good thing!!

I would like to share some fun facts about Christine that I am sure she'll be happy I mentioned as well!

* Her nickname for most of college (to her dismay) was "Spitty".
* She studied abroad in England one semester in college.
* Christine was blamed for not changing the toilet paper roll when it was empty. A charge that was never proven and to our knowledge, then one who blamed was the one who did it!
* Christine has two brothers and grew up on Long Island.
* She now lives in Greenwich Village.
* Christine enjoys singing Pink Floyd and Iggy Pop tunes. Especially songs about bikes and nighclubbing...
* Sometimes I refer to her as Christiny Bean, but I am not sure she even knows that!

For those of us who know Christine, she is a great friend to have. She is up for anything, very easy going and conversations are never dull. She has a unique outlook on life. She is always generous and willing to listen. I especially enjoy listening to her stories of traveling. She has been to England a few times, Spain and Italy. She is someone whom I hope to travel to someplace cool with someday soon. I respect her opinion and her advice. She is a true friend. I have known her since freshman year of college and I am so glad we are still such great friends!

Happy Birthday Christine! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Please post a comment and wish Christine your own Birthday Wish!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spitty! Happy 30th! Welcome to the club!!!

Hope you are doing great!

xoxox wilson

1:40 PM, October 24, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Christine! Have a great day!-Ariane

1:53 PM, October 24, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you had a wonderful 30th birthday Christine! Come and visit soon!

Carolyn

6:59 PM, October 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Carol! Thank you for the 'post', the card, the e-card, for being a great friend!!
TAG - you're next ;)

1:21 PM, October 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home