Friday, October 21, 2005

Aarrgghh!! This be a Pirate Post!!!



What's a blog without a Pirate Post! What's a Pirate Post without a look at that mysterious Mug I got in the Mail from Heather and Mike? Well, I found a pic on the net and thought I would share with you all!


Is that not hysterical? Arrgh, that be a fine mug to be drinkin' me morning grog from! I be hopin' those here on my sloop don't find me to be a scallywag because of it!

Damn! I wish I hadn't missed Talk Like Pirate Day!!! This is too much fun!! Once I found out that animated clip art is wicked simple, I went a little crazy! How cool are these in this post!!! I am so glad I could chare them with you all!


Woah!!!! Me thinks I am 'bout to puke me guts out watching this little guy spin! He's just happy to be here and would like you to sing a little Chantey so he can dance around! What would a Pirate Post be without a Pirate Chantey!!

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me
We pillage, we plunder, we rifle, and loot
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me
We extort, we pilfer, we filch, and sack
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho
Maraud and embezzle, and even high-jack
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me
We kindle and char, inflame and ignite
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho
We burn up the city, we're really a fright
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho

We're rascals, scoundrels, villains, and knaves
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho
We're devils and black sheep, really bad eggs
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me
We're beggars and blighters, ne'er-do-well cads
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho
Aye, but we're loved by our mommies and dads
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me!


The best Pirate adventure movie EVER turned 25 this year! Yep! The Goonies!! The celebration for all Goonies was held in Astoria, Oregon where parts of the movie were filmed. Mikey and Brand's house was open for tours as well as the Historical society where Mikey's Dad worked! I wish I had known sooner (or could be more spontaneous!) Never been to Astoria, but Cannon Beach was an AMAZING experience for me. If they have a 30th...I am there!!

Okay, so maybe some of you are doubting my reference to the best Pirate Adventure movie EVER. I mean, yeah, we are leaving out a VERY important Pirate! He swaggers, loves rum and big boats... I mean Ships. Ahh the talented Captain Jack Sparrow! Sailing the seas, finding treasure, daring escapes with sea turtles...err, anyway here's a pic!

Just remember: you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest...Honestly! Oh, and that goes for the monkey too!

Well, that be all for now my little poppets. I've been posting a lot lately and havin' a bit too much fun with it ye might say! Hope I've kept ya chucklin' thru yer day. "May there always be wind in yer sails, grog in yer mug and treasure at yer feet Matey!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home