Friday, October 28, 2005

Happy Birthday Carolyn!



Carolyn Turns 30, October 30th!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLYN!

Fun stuff happening to celebrate her Birthday this weekend. Let's see what the schedule of event is shall we?




Friday night it's off the The Limp Lizard Lounge with her crew from work. We may or may not be dressing up, but if we do it will be pretty low key and comfy. Hopefully I will have pics to post next week of the hillarity that ensues. This is a fairly new place that is about 5 minutes from our apartment. They serve mexican and BBQ and the food is pretty descent. Margaritas y Cervesa!!!!!





Saturday night will be the Y94FM Halloween Bash following dinner at Tokyo Seoul Japanese Hibachi! A bunch of us will be getting all spooked out to hit the NYS Fairgrounds for the Halloween Party. Don't worry y'all, I will bring the camera this time!!! Two bands and lots of fun and costume judging. Maybe Carolyn will meet a fireman and I will meet a Pirate...aarrgghh!



Looking forward to a great Halloween Birthday Bash for Carolyn. We are all looking forward to a great weekend. I am sure I will have some great stories to tell!

Please post a comment to wish Carolyn a Happy Birthday!

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Happy Bday indeed! Sounds like a very fun Halloween weekend. Enjoy!

5:03 PM, October 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Carolyn, try to keep Carol in line this weekend. Keep her away from pirates (and vampires,werewolves etc.)

7:33 PM, October 28, 2005  
Blogger C.C. said...

Looking back at these posts, I realize how much I did for this "friend". Did she ever take a look at my blog? NOPE. Not even when I told her she should take a look, like for her birthday. All of my other friends read it and told me they enjoyed it.

It was always about her being the center of attention. After a while I stopped giving so much and I never heard from her again.

It's also a fun fact that she didn't lift a finger for my 30th birthday. I and another friend planned 2 functions for her and an entire weekend of celebration. I got dinner at the Olive Garden for my 30th.

Glad that one-sided mess of a friendship is over!

2:21 PM, February 22, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home