Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween Fun!



Tho most of my Halloween fun happened over the weekend, I can't ignore the fact that today is actually Halloween!

By the way, remember that spyware apple on my desk from last week? I ate it. To my surprise, no camera was found housed in the apple. I bet they took it out after they realized I had found them out!!!! HAHAHAH!

So it's Halloween!!! I am pretty much tapped out from the crazy birthday weekend!! (pics to follow sometime later this week!) Fun time, but exhausted! Party all night sleep all day...I feel like I should be home sleeping all day, the sun is very bright and I am wearing the Snake Pants in honor of the day! So now I thought it would be fun to post some pics of Vampires since I feel like one today...


Ahhh, Marius (Vincent Perez) and Lestat (Stewart Townsend) in Queen of the Damned

Gerry Butler as Dracula in Dracula 2000

The talented Gary Oldman as Dracula.

Oh Bloody Hell! How could I leave out Spike? He's the bad boy that's dying to be good or vice versa!

There are also some other bad boys I should include:

Stewart Townsend as "Dorian Gray" in The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen". Not a vampire, but immortal just the same.

Arnold Vosloo as "The Mummy", Hey, at least he had a good reason for bringing the 10 plagues of Egypt! His true love Anksunamun...

Brandon Lee as "The Crow", not necessarily a bad boy, just setting things right and looking bad ass doing it!

Hope you have a great Halloween!

(insert maniacal laugh here)

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

MMM...yummy yummy "bad" boys. Thanks for the tasty eye-candy. Better than real candy perhaps. *tee hee*

2:19 PM, October 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home