Friday, October 28, 2005

Friday Freakout!!

Ahhh, Friday! Whether you have big plans for the weekend or no plans, it's good to be Friday!

Most people know that I am a huge movie music junkie. I love soundtracks: Rock or orchestrated and have a descent collection. I also feel that music can be cut into categories based on the seasons. Weird right? My favorite artist, however, I can listen to all the time no matter the season. Yep, That's Sting! If I ruled the world I would have a radio station and a tv station that played "All Sting, All the Time!" But seriously, I like a lot of different styles of music, so I think I am pretty eclectic that way. I can go from Mazart to Moby in 2.5 seconds! So I found this test on music tastes and come to find out, Nicole Kidman and I share the same ...right...Who do you match?

Your Musical Tastes Match: Nicole Kidman


See her whole playlist here (iTunes required)


Speaking of the weekend, I found this quiz on "What drink are you?". I am very happy with my result b/c Margaritas are my favorite! Yumm!! What drink are you?

You Are a Margarita

You aren't just the life of the party, you are the party!
You mix a good drink, bust out some great music, and know how to get down.


Ok, so this blog is pretty Blaahhh today. My energy level is such that I am conserving for my weekend. Sorry that I have resorted to blogging about silly quizzes etc! Admit, you liked them!!!

Went shopping for last minute pieces to our costumes last night. I love those Halloween stores! They had a lifesize talking Freddie Kruger!!! And for my brother Mike, a 3 foot tall crazy clown doll complete with bloody knife in his hand!! It creeped me out!! If I had a ton of money and a warehouse, I would have the most kick-ass Halloween party EVER!! I have always wanted to have a mascarade too. Maybe someday! My brother Mark gets all psyched about Halloween too. Maybe one year we should pool our resources! How fun would that be??!!

I actually had a little boy (about 12 oe so)come up to me with a scorpion (fake obviously) and being an obnoxious little runt pretended to sting me with it. I gave him an unimpressed look and with my evil voice I said "Ahh, a scorpion. He bit me, but I am immune. I am a Scorpio you know" He just looked at me and his brother dragged him away. That was kinda fun!! yeah I know, picking on poor helpless children...Isn't that what Halloween is all about?

Oh Hey! an early birthday present for me from the nice folks at Ford. My silver Focus Lancelot, well he just had his inspection and oil changed today and he needs a full set of tires! When all said and done Total Cost: approx $570!! Yippeee! I am sure many of you can relate! Where is my Sugar Daddy when I need him????

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Doncha LOVE those kinda bday presents. I think it's great that you named your car Lancelot. Mine's Kimmie (like Kimmie Gibler from Full House). When's your bday, btw? Hope you have a good wknd!

5:01 PM, October 28, 2005  
Blogger Amy said...

I was a Mai Tai & I also like what Nic Kidman likes. So, apparently I like what you like too. *smile*

5:06 PM, October 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home