Wednesday, March 02, 2011

The Crazy Classmate Writes Again!

I took my final for my Web Design class on Monday and we have 3 weeks to upload our website as a final (optional) project. While everyone else is finishing up the class, crazy Karen is still back on lesson 9 (there are 12 lessons total). Not only that but she insists on including her wacko poetry and her obsession with the band Paperlace. I'm really gonna miss these posts!


I finally passed a more advanced table of lesson 9. I'm happy.
by: Karen

Well, Hello There:

To begin with, I decided to follow the instructions of each of you teaching assistants, and I had a total blast immediately after I spatially passed the validation of the more advanced table of lesson 9. Moreover, I am reaady to, both, complete the assignments of lession 11 and 12. Furthermore, I, Karen, can testify, that lessons 1 through 10 are completely done. In addition, although I am working, I will still spend time to complete lessons 11 and 12 during the week, and over the weekend. Hopefully, I will also take and pass the final, within the number 2 spot of the completion tab over the weekend also. Finally, I would like to write a very special poem about one of the north seas, for which my grandmother came from--and, I also totally give reference to the music group of Paperlace with their song of "The Night Chicago Died:" However, this poem is called "The Time Our Future Will Thrive."

"It will be an early Spring Friday night, we shall be running towards the eastern U.S. coast."
"And, on this very early Spring Friday night, we will rapidly swim the North Atlantic Sea at our very most."

"We'll see and hear the North Atlantic thrive." "We'll be spatially delighted when Duea, France, the rest of Europe, and the Western world will spatially unite, and come alive." "Oh, what a fantastic Friday night it will really be!" "Oh, what a delightfully happy night, for everyone, it will really be!'
"Oh!...Yes sir re!"

"And, on this early Spring Friday night, when we each reach the North Atlantic sea, we will each take a very giant leap." "And, at the Boston, Massachutes, North Atlantic coast, we will each take a very, very, very giant leap.!"

"We'll see and hear the North Atlantic thrive!" We'll be spatially delighted when Duea, France, the rest of Europe, and the Western world will spatially unite, and come alive." Oh, what a fantastic Friday night it will really be!" "Oh, what a delightfully happy night, for everyone, it will really be!"
"Oh, Yes sir re!"

Sincerely,
Karen
03/01/2011
at 19:40 Hours, Central-Standad-Time.



8 Comments:

Blogger Lamby31 said...

where to start? Grandmother came from the north sea...Again with the Paper Lace "the night Chicago died"...and spacially delighted? Does she really mean "especially" delighted??? I can't take it!

2:02 PM, March 03, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Off her meds, again, I see.

2:05 PM, March 03, 2011  
Anonymous henlib said...

Possibly working on her education while an inpatient in a mental health facility...

6:43 PM, March 03, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe she's trollin'!

12:28 AM, March 21, 2011  
Anonymous hotmail customer Service number said...

Nice Blog , thanks for shareing the information

3:13 AM, May 28, 2013  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, I´m inviting people to join this page. You can earn some extra money here. I´m 19 and I´m doing it. https://www.slicethepie.com/join/U0B24875

8:14 AM, May 09, 2016  
Anonymous oracle fusion financials said...

I have just read your site Very interesting to read this blog.I would like to thank you for the sharing. about the oracle financials and really best points were started in the blog.

2:12 AM, March 09, 2017  
Blogger -blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

Coming to my BIG-ol,
John Belushi, party-hardy
in ultra-extraordinary,
eternal Seventh-Heaven ..??

Yes, earthling, Im an official NDE.
So I now know s'up... literally.
God bless your indelible soul.

10:24 AM, May 01, 2018  

Post a Comment

<< Home