Thursday, April 02, 2009

Thursday Thoughts

Well, there was only one successful prank played on me yesterday. It just happens that it was my Wii that played it on me...Yes, you read correctly, my Wii game system. Actually the Wii Fit portion. I get home and get ready to do a little workout and I turn on my Wii Fit balance board and it tells me that the balance board doesn't seem to be working properly. I am thinking "No way! I just bought this thing!!". Then the screen says "April Fool's!" Very funny! Way to use that internal clock and calendar to your advantage Wii Fit! I like that.

I was 20 minutes late for work today. Just couldn't get out of bed. Gee, I wonder why? Could it be the dread of going to work? Of being at work and thinking how much MORE productive I could be at home? Or someplace that's else? Yea...I am enjoying pushing the envelope here and there. A funny note: As I write this I am listening to "Dead End Job" by The Police! Ha! Perfect!

Watching REAPER last night that I had DVR'd. LOVE that show, so glad it came back, even though way late! Last night Sam had to catch a soul who was a vampire and the vessel was...you guessed it...a stake. the best part was when Sam grabbed the stake from the box the Devil was holding the Devil said "Looking sharp Buffy! Looking sharp!" Any show that can make a Buffy Reference and still hold it's own and not be a copy cat is awesome. Ben and Sock are a riot as usual. I hope this show was renewed for next season and will start on time.

Exciting things coming up at two local and beautiful historic Theaters!

GHOST HUNT, PRESENTATION, and GALLERY READING
Featuring Chip Coffey from A&E’s “Paranormal State”; John Zaffis, the Nation’s leading demonologist; and our own Stacey Jones, featured on Discovery Channel’s “A Haunting”.
Friday, May 1, 2009
8:00 PM to 4:00 AM


Chris Botti
Saturday, May 16, 2009-8PM

I am excited that my spring is coming together with some new things to do. Chip Coffee from Paranormal State will be really neat, I am just doing the presentation because there are WAY too many people there to do a ghost hunt. Who knows, maybe I will be able to get a picture with "Uncle Chip"! Then Chris Botti. I had first heard of him when he played with Sting. Since then he has played with many amazing artitsts and has several solo albums out. He will be amazing I am sure and Henlib, Kevin and Tom and I will have fun since we have planned the weekend around the concert.

I leave you all with a great song that is currently playing on my MP3 player. A fun little ditty called "Groove is in the Heart" by Deee-Lite. I think I should play this song every time I get blue...how can you be unhappy listening to this...or sit still?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous henlib said...

I can't wait to try your Wii fit when we come to spend the day with you next month (and go to the Chris Botti concert that evening).
Have you applied for the Britney circus job yet?

7:55 PM, April 02, 2009  
Blogger Sparkles said...

ROAD TRIP too!! :)

11:13 AM, April 08, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home