Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Some Memes from FB

1.WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I think I was orginally supposed to be named Mary after my Grandmother, but then I wasn't

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last Wednesday

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITNG? Sometimes

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Depends on my mood

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, but being friends with me has been hard work lately.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Sometimes

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? I think they are still there, unless Sid the Wiley Tonsil thief stole them!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yes, preferably with a cute guy strapped to me.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I don't have a favorite, I like a lot of cereals

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not usually

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Hmmm...Coffee, Phish Food, Heavenly Hash, I just like ice cream!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? If they have a kind face, it's all it the eyes...

15. RED OR PINK? Depends on my mood, mostly Red though I think

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?My inability to commit to a career path

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Jenn Souder

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? Sure

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Brown Cargo pants, black boots

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Office chatter and keyboard noises

22. WHAT COLOR CRAYON ARE YOU? Magenta

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Spring, Snowfalls, Summer evenings by the campfire, Dad's Sauce cooking on the stove, Fresh cut flowers

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Beth at work a few minutes ago. But it wasn't work related:)

25. HOW DO YOU KNOW THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I have known Jessica ever since the beginning of time!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Volleyball

27. HAIR COLOR? Brown with a bit of reddish in the right light

28. EYE COLOR? Brown, but depending on the day, they are half green sometimes.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope. My Eyes are healthy, just went to the eye Dr!

30. FAVORITE FOODS? Good God! Dad's Lasagna, Steak, Seafood esp crab, Thai, Mexican, the list goes on and on...

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? How about a scary movie WITH a happy ending.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? In the Theater "He's Just Not That into You", at home either: "Dark Knight" or "The Duchess" can't recal which was last.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Any season but Spring (mud season!)

35. HUGS OR KISSES? DO I have to choose?

37. DESCRIBE YOUR PENCIL CUP. Huh? it's got pens and pencils and highlighters in it and it's not a cup it's an actual desk holder of writing implements. At home it's a paisley mug tho!

38. FAVORITE ARTIST(s)? Music: STING, RHCP, are tops but I like LOTS of different music.

39. WHAT BOOK (s) ARE YOU READING NOW? Gothic Tales. It's a series of short stories compiled in a collection from Reader's Digest. A nice little bargain book I picked up from B&N about big gothic mansions, mysteries and ghosts!

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? It's boring and gray.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Chuck and Paranormal State

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S). Laughter, Music, Thunderstorms, Falling snow, The chaos of my family when we are all together in one place!

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? How can you choose?

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? London, UK

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Apparently I am witty.

46 WHERE WERE U BORN? Little Falls, NY

47. FAVORITE PIECE OF JEWELRY? A beautiful necklace my Mom gave me that I had had my eye on for months.

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? I haven't yet, but I can tell you that he is brave and stands by his convictions, is honest, trustworthy, likes to travel, is a buffy fan, and has a great sense of humor and sense of self.



A to Z all about me


A - Age:33
B - Bed size: Queen. I love my bed.
C - Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathtub
D - Dad's Name: Domiano
E - Essential start your day item: Good music to drive to work to
F - Favorite actor(s):
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'3
I - Instruments you play(ed): Piano, Sax, Trombone!
J - Job title: Marketing Manager
K - Kid(s): No!
L - Living arrangements: Me, Myself and I
M - Mom's name: Lois
N - Nicknames: CC, Catink, Tarol,
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Yes.
P - Pet Peeve(s): People who litter,
Q - Quotes you like: I constantly wuote from shows and movies like Buffy and Dark Knight, among others, but Master Po said this to me and it rings true: "First, there is a mountain, Then, there is no mountain, Then, there is a mountain"
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 3 brothers and 3 sisters I won't list them and your welcome!
T - Time you wake up: I should wake up at 6:30am but it's usually 7am
U - Underwear? At work yes, at home no.
V - Vegetable you dislike: I like all vegtables, but there is a legume I am not trilled with: Lima Beans
W - Ways you run late: HUH? Because I hate work?
X - X-rays you've had: Teeth, CT Scan
Y - Yummy food you make: Ziti, Chicken and Snow Pea Stir Fry, Omlettes, I make up my own Mexican recipes, oven baked chicken, Steak and mushrooms... I like to experiment and usually it comes out great!
Z - Zodiac: Scorpio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home