Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Whatever Wednesday

It's been a while since I did a Whatever Wednesday post of random thoughts, so here...we...go!

I have been playing a lot of Tomb Raider lately. "Legend" is my game of choice this week. I have been going back and playing levels over so that I can find all the artifacts and open up new outfits etc. Escapism is my favorite hobby!

My calendar at work says yesterday was the full moon, but my calendar at home says today is the full moon. If the skies stay clear tonight, I will have to see which one is right. My bet is on the home calendar.

I do everything a supervisor does but I am not technically considered the sample lady's supervisor. HR calls me to see if she can use help, TAP calls me to check on her performance etc, I answer all of her questions and troubleshoot any issues she is having etc but when they cut her hours, does anyone tell me? NOPE. Of course not. I mean, why should I be told about that important piece of information?

Headaches. I have them more often than usual lately. I think they are stress induced. I have many of them while at work. Hmmm...curious.

Lots of people getting shot or shooting other people lately. Alabama and Germany are two headliners today on MSN. I guess things are getting worse before they get better.

Not to downplay the previous random thing, but I have this fantasy that when anyone (especially the college kids) in my complex comes in with bass blasting so loud I can feel the rumble in my apartment (and then they leave their car running and blasting for 15 minutes while they run inside) that I will rip open my window, stick a rocket launcher out the window and shoot it at the car. Big explosion. Cheers from the neighbors. No more "bass boost"!

Finally some sun today. I was all excited that the Spring ahead clocks would allow me almost an hour of light now when I get home from work, enabling me to start walking. The last few days have been rainy and yucky, but today it is sunny (though a bit colder)so I can walk when I get home. :)

Chantal, if you are reading this, you need to check out my answer to your comment on the last post. A jokerized letter made only of Joker Quotes...you will LOVE IT!:)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger C.C. said...

PS) I have a bad feeling. I think they are going to lay off more people soon. It could be this week, it could be next week, but it's gonna happen and I have a weird feeling I could be one of them. i wonder if my apartment complex will let me out of my lease wiht 30 days notice?

4:23 PM, March 11, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home