Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's FAT Tuesday Y'all!!



I am usually all about Fat Tuesday, putting up links to Bourbon Cam (as well as others), posting pictures and sayings about letting the good times roll, but this year I completely forgot. I guess it is that fact that many of my work friends are being laid off, and the economy in general sucks. Perhaps it's because I have been busy with life and preparing for the worst...and looking forward to the best (a new career and direction).

I think Lent will be more meaningful to me this year than last.

So eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we fast!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I totally missed it this year. Ha! Oh well. I'm just trying to get to the end of Feb. How is the new job hunting going??

10:39 AM, February 25, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home