Friday, February 06, 2009

Carried Away

Through a HS friend on FaceBook I found this AWESOME site! It is called FaceinHole.com and you put your face in a variety of different scenarios from TV and film to magazines and music. You can even adjust the skin color to match the photo, which is sometimes a task, but great when it works well!
I am posting the 6 I did of myself today, and I already have some in mind for family and friends so check back next week to see what kind of trouble I have gotten myself into!


Create your own FACEinHOLE


Create your own FACEinHOLE


Create your own FACEinHOLE

And of course my Angelina and Tomb Raider Scenarios (Sorry Lamby, I actually think I am cuter tho if that helps!)


Create your own FACEinHOLE

This one is my favorite!!! SOOO perfect! It's Smiling Fun TR!


Create your own FACEinHOLE


Oh and here is a sneak peak at next week's silliness! (noone is safe!) Who is that Extraterrestrial!????

Create your own FACEinHOLE

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG too funny! I like the Tomb Raider one the best! The other's just sorta freak me out....

;-)
beth (big geek)

3:16 PM, February 06, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Carol, your boobs are huge! I looked at the last photo and said "where's Carol?" and then I noticed who was under the hood! Soooo funny!!

7:26 PM, February 06, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better be extra nice to your favorite sister in law (but you can do what you want with Mike's pictures)

7:45 PM, February 06, 2009  
Blogger Sparkles said...

The Tomb Raider one looks real!!!!

Oh and by the way... I'm obsessed with this site now! LOL :)

3:07 PM, February 08, 2009  
Blogger Lamby31 said...

HOLY CRAP THAT IS FUNNY!

4:09 PM, February 09, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home