Thursday, February 05, 2009

6 Degrees of Separation: FOTC

Actually I am 3 degrees from Bret and Jemaine now thanks to Beth!

Some fun info for those of you who are fans of Flight of the Conchords. My friend Beth (BigGeek)had told me that her friend Michael might be in an episode of the second season. Since I have HBO I have been watching and DVRing them I realized that Beth had said it was a bar scene, and they had a bar scene in the first episode of the season. I found it on youtube for her to watch it and there was her friend Michael! It was cool to see.





A little addition thanks to Lamby: Here is the Christian Bale Tirade REMIX on YouTube: (Obviously not suitable for children)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Michael single? Did he get to meet Brett and Jerome (spelling?)?

7:49 PM, February 05, 2009  
Blogger Sparkles said...

That was too much!! I loved it though... It's very catchy! LOL :-p

12:04 PM, February 10, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

unfortunately Michael may have to fight you for Brett or Jemaine. If you get my drift....

Oh and he is in a "relationship"

;-)

beth (big geek)

3:38 PM, February 17, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home