Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday, Monday

After a hectic but fun weekend of preparing, attending and cleaning up my Niece's HS Graduation party, I am back at work and exhausted. I actually ignored my alarm at 6 this am, turned it off and slept until 7:45! I needed that extra sleep and probably could have used more. Work has been tough this afternoon now that the tiredness is hitting me. I could literally put my head on my desk and fall asleep within 3 minutes...Seriously.

The party was great and the best part was that all of my brothers and sisters were together at the same time! All 7 of us and Mom and DAD! We took pictures. I will share when I get them. That's the highlight of the weekend by far, since that doesn't happen very often!:)

Tomorrow my company is taking part in a run/walk with other companies in the city. I signed up because I did it last year, but this year I wish I hadn't signed up for it. I hate to not show up after my company paid my entrance fee for me, but I really don't want to go. The fee was only $28, and if it is raining I will not be attending, BUT we all know I will follow thru and go and I will probably have more fun than I think I will. It wouldn't look right if I backed out now, so I am sorta stuck. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home