Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday!!!!

Um, some quickies:

Had dinner with my friend Chantal last night. She is a riot. I love hanging out with her. We are famous for 3-4 hour dinners because we talk incessantly! :)

Tomorrow is the first of 3 graduation parties I have to attend this summer. My Niece Erin is having a Hawaiian themed party. Looks like it will be sunny and 81 so far in the forecast, so that is good. I am sure it will be fun.

Borrowed the movie "Jumper" from a friend this week. It was OK. I am sure the book was better. There were some really cool parts and I have to admit I have a little crush on Hayden Christensen. He was a bit distracting at times 'cause he's a bit of a smoldering mix of Brad Pitt and Justin Timberlake...at least that's who came to my mind at the time. News has it that he might return to Jumper for a second and third installment...I could watch him for a few hours regardless of the movie.

Today is Friday!!! Try a little game from our friend
The JOKER:
CLICK HERE (there is music so turn up the volume clowns!)

HA HA HA HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

If you like Hayden, rent MY LIFE AS A HOUSE-great little movie. Have a good weekend!

11:45 AM, June 20, 2008  
Blogger Sparkles said...

yeah i like hayden too.. the only movie i've seen him in though is "awake".. which psychologically totally freaked me out!

oh and by the way i love our 3-4 hour dinners too :)

2:55 AM, June 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home